The Project Manager/Estimator will provide overall direction and planning of Fabrication and Machining related projects for Yoe Industrial Services Fabrication and Millwrights division. Responsibilities include: estimating and coordination of fabrication and millwright resources to complete projects within proposed timeframes and budgets, and maintain high quality and accuracy of the goods and services produced by the Fabrication and Millwrights Department. The role requires extensive coordination across a variety of teams, including but not limited to: The Production Manager, other project managers, drafting manager, foremen, billing, quality control, customers, and vendors.
- Quoting, estimating and preparing information for customers
- Upon receipt of order, coordinating with the Office Administrator/Production Manager work orders and job numbers
- Reviewing and completing work in progress reports
- Coordinating and reviewing the billing processes with the Office Administrator
- Communicating personnel needs with the Operations Manager
- Communicating and coordinating other needs to various managers and employees
- Serving as the primary point of contact for fabrication and millwright projects
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Building and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Offering expert advice to customers with technical needs on all fabrication and millwright services
- Answering Project related calls and e-mails from customers and employees
- This position is responsible for the overall management of his/her assigned project
- This position is responsible for the overall financial management and profitability of his/her project
- This position is responsible for coordinating with other managers and employees within Yoe Industrial Services to schedule and manage shared resources and labor pools within the company as required for specific project demands
- In conjunction with the Quality Control Department and Drafting Manager, this position is responsible for the overall quality management of the assigned project(s), including maintaining quality standards to assure compliance with regulations and within the specified parameters established by engineering
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 2 to 4-year degree in related field and/or 3 or more years of advising fabrication and/or millwright projects.
- In-depth knowledge of fabrication and millwright techniques, including the ability to read drawings and schematics used part fabrication and assembly instructions.
- Must exhibit a high-level of professionalism, integrity, and be willing and able to maintain a positive, professional, and safe demeanor in representing Yoe Industrial Services.
- Must have the ability to problem-solve and to determine solutions for customer.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work under stress and handle stressful situations
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks and meet multiple deadlines.
- Sit, talk, hear, read, write, and type
- Regularly walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb ladders and stairs; and crawl
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible and extended schedule with overtime
- Must be safety and customer-focused, without exception
- Required safety equipment: Steel toe and/or metatarsal shoes, protective eye wear, hard hat, hearing protection, protective gloves, and hi-vis vest/shirt.
EEOE Statement: Yoe Industrial Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide opportunities without regard to any protected classes under applicable law.
ADA Statement: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice