Construction Safety is Something We Live By
Safety is at the heart of our approach to delivering dynamic and flexible solutions. At Yoe, our entire team is committed to ensuring a safe working environment for our employees and clients. We emphasize compliance with all state and federal safety regulations and provide our entire team with the tools and training they need to execute each job safely. We have a current EMR well below the industry average.
Yoe’s safety compliance and training includes:
- ISNet World Certified
Including Grade-A ratings for all owner clients.
- Registered MSHA Contractor ID
- MSHA Part 46 Training Plan
- OSHA/MSHA HazCom Program and Training
- Regular Tool Box Talks
- National Safety Council First
- Contractor Management Membership with ISnetworld
- Contractor Management Membership with Avetta
- Contractor Management Membership with Browz
- Customer-Specific Training Programs
Our team is also experienced in a variety of customer-specific training and safety programs.
Leader of Yoe’s safety training and compliance, Randy has focused on safety and compliance for over 25 years, with experience in MSHA , OSHA, and DOT compliance and training. He is a Certified Mine Safety Professional, MSHA certified trainer, is certified in Occupational Hearing Conservation, and owns Complete Safety Solutions.